A simple and fast portable software for differential file synchronization.
你的文件可以保存到单个 VHD 文件 （虚拟硬盘） 或用户所选的目标目录。
3、NTFS 分区 MFT 分析
- Echosync is a portable software that does not require installation. It can thus be copied to and run from the synchronization media itself (an external hard disk or USB key, for example).
- Once the synchronization profiles have been created, all operations are performed from a single window, designed to be as user friendly as possible.
- Synchronization is unidirectional: the Source is not modified and can be read-only.
- Echosync performs a differential synchronization to save the data. This makes it possible to reflect only the changes that have occurred since the last synchronization.
- Echosync has an algorithm for detecting renamed and/or moved files, which avoids having to delete and then copy all these files to the Destination directory.
- Echosync takes advantage of the Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) allowing it to copy files that are locked for reading.
- Echosync supports paths longer than 255 characters and symbolic links.
- Synchronizations can be launched from the command line, allowing you to automate backups with the Windows Task Scheduler.
- It is possible to perform partial synchronizations, for example, by copying only new items without copying modified items.