WinMerge 是一款 Windows 平台下的开源差异比较与合并工具。WinMerge 可比较文件和文件夹，以易于理解和处理的可视文本格式显示差异。
WinMerge is an Open Source differencing and merging tool for Windows. WinMerge can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle.
WinMerge is highly useful for determining what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions. WinMerge can be used as an external differencing/merging tool or as a standalone application.
In addition, WinMerge has many helpful supporting features that make comparing, synchronising, and merging as easy and useful as possible:
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Handles Windows, Unix and Mac text file formats
- Unicode support
- Tabbed interface
- 3-way File Comparison New!
- Visual differencing and merging of text files
- Flexible editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers and word-wrap
- Highlights differences inside lines
- Difference pane shows current difference in two vertical panes
- Location pane shows map of files compared
- Moved lines detection
- Regular Expression based file filters allow excluding and including items
- Fast compare using file sizes and dates
- Compares one folder or includes all subfolders
- Can show folder compare results in a tree-style view
- 3-way Folder Comparison
Image Compare New!
- Support many types of images
- Can highlight the differences with blocks
- Overlaying of the pictures is possible
Table Compare New!
- Shows CSV/TSV file contents in table format
- Text can be wrapped for each column
- Creates patch files (Normal-, Context- and Unified formats)
- Resolve conflict files
- Shell Integration (supports 64-bit Windows versions)
- Archive file support using 7-Zip
- Plugin support
- Localizable interface
- Online manual and installed HTML Help manual
|WinMerge-2.16.18-x64-PerUser-Setup.exe||8.03 MB||Per-user installer||EXE|
|winmerge-2.16.18-full-src.7z||13.43 MB||Source Code||7z|
WinMerge 2.14.0 for Windows 2000
WinMerge version 2.14.0 was the last version to ship with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtimes that support Windows 2000.
WinMerge 2.12.4 for Windows 95/98/ME/NT
WinMerge version 2.12.4 was the last version to ship with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 runtimes that support Windows 95/98/ME/NT. It was also the last version to ship with an ANSI version of WinMerge.